Monday, January 19, 2009

Cheap Life Insurance - Life Insurance Policy is Like Sunlight After Sunset


When they say that success comes in perks then it is obviously true. Investing in a life insurance policy is the ray of light which ensures sunlight after sunset. It is a human nature that when we have arrived in life, then we want more perhaps, that us why I feel that we should invest in any of the life insurance policy to achieve more. I am the one who is always ready to get more out of life and so I have invested in the universal Life insurance policy so that I can give a good financial shield to my family for their life. If we want a contented life, no matter wherever we are, is just the right decision for us to invest in any of the life insurance policy.


If we are financially secured then according to me we will have fewer chances of disappointments in life. We may or we may even not have to face financial crisis during our whole life, but sometimes due to some incidents we may lose heart and confidence if we are not financially protected. And this is true that if once we lose confidence, then it becomes very difficult to convince ourselves again regarding success in life again. So it is all the time a sensible resolution if we take care of our financial position and security in time before it is too late in life so that there are no chances for regression in any time.


I have an experience which conveys a message that right decisions should be taken on the right time. My father was a rich man and I had enough of property so that I could lead my life peacefully without any tensions for the rest of my life. The only thing was my father had not invested in any of the life insurance policy. I would spend money lavishly for all the luxuries without wondering about the future. Gradually I realized that I was not earning and was simply spending and then finally one day I lost much of my money in a club in a gamble game.


Though my friends used to warm me of my habits but I never paid any heed to their warnings. Anyhow after some months I almost lost everything and now I had nothing to lose. It was then I realized how important money is to survive and now I started earning honestly and the first thing I did was I invested in the universal life Short term insurance policy so that I could never again repeat any mistakes in my life and just spend lavishly on my comforts un necessarily. This is also quite true that it nearly took years for me to set again in life and to acquire all the possible comforts for my family but I did not lose hope and I tried my best to move ahead in life with a positive attitude because this time I was confident that I have a good financial backing because I had invested in the universal life insurance policy.



Source: EzineArticles.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HI,
Your blog is quite interesting. Learn about the difference betwenn Insurance and Investments.

Unknown said...

Life Insurance is muct needed for every person.There many policy are available for insurance.More information visit :-http://www.freeannuityrates.com/annuities/fixed/fixed-annuity-guide.php

Natalia said...

I completely agree with your opinion about life insurance policy. This policy offers plenty of promising benefits. I do have planned to buy a term life policy and do recommend all to soon make out this policy to secure the life of their family members.
commercial insurance